welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social: 3/23/14

Today I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social! This week's questions are all 3's!

1. Top 3 things you can't go a day without doing; checking twitter, eating ice cream, spending time with Bird.


2. 3 things that scare you the most; failing (a test, someone, in life), tall bridges, and school busses tipping over off of a cliff. Random, but so real.

3. 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket; I'll assume that means die. I would love to go to Bora Bora, Rome and Florida (again and again and again). Can we tell I'm missing summer?

source
4. 3 movies you will always love; The Wizard of Oz, When in Rome, The Last Song are classics. I'm not much of a movie person so I tend to watch the same ones over and over.

source
5. 3 current favorite songs; Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo, Counting Stars - OneRepublic, Story of my Life - One Direction. No hate, bros.

Happy Sunday!
Did you all have a good week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog