welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you a bunch to Gina for nominating me and my blog for the Leibster Award! This bad boy floats around the blogging community, projected to spread the love between blogs with 500 followers or less. And boom, this chicky hit the bill! Check out Gina's blog, she's so sweet!

So basically, Gina gave me 11 questions to answer, and then I came up with 11 questions for my 11 nominees to answer. And before we get this party started, can I just say how please I am that the number 11 is a recurring one in this little tag we have going on? Second favorite number right there. 


Gina's Questions for Me
1. What's your favorite part about the Spring? I must say, I'm quite a "smells" person (not a smelly person, thank you very much). The smell of flowers and fruity candles and growing grass and trees makes me really happy.

2. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever what would it be and why? Granted I've only lived through an estimated 17% of my life... Third grade was a pretty chill year for me. The best stories came out of that year. 


 
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging? There's something relaxing about written words expressed on a page that is completely your own: every one has a different writing style and a different eye for design and it's so neat seeing it come to life on something you can't even really touch. (Is that deep or what?!)


4. What's your favorite social media site? I'm a tweet-a-holic. I'm not constantly tweeting per say, but my fingers are always scrolling. Always. 


5. If you could travel to any one place, where would you go? Bora Bora looks like an insanely beautiful place. I think I'd be too ugly to go but they probably have luxurious $8,000 paper bags I could put over my head, right?


6. What's your favorite TV show? Currently I'm obsessing over Weeds. Holy moly. If you haven't seen it and you have a Netflix account, your missing out. (PS - Silas [the season 4-5 version of him] could get it. Just saying.)


7. What is your strongest talent? I'd like to say I can do almost anything - I'm just not too good at most things. I'm pretty chill at making myself look and sound like a complete idiot... Because that counts, right?


8. What's your go to outfit? Currently - a long sleeve v-neck tshirt (it has to be v-neck), my Cotton On puffer vest, leggings, my mint sneakers and my Cotton On pentagon sunnies. Very "soccer mom meets active high school student". 


9. What's your favorite fruit? I'm digging pears currently

10. What's your favorite post you have written? This one about the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is definitely up on my list of faves. It's my most viewed blog post and it's so me.

11. Who's your hero? I'm going to be super cheesy and say my mommy. But that woman is a fucking rock. I can only hope to be half as strong and independent as she is. Mariska Hargitay is a favorite, too. 


My questions for them:
1. When you aren't glues to your computer screen, where can we find you?
2. Where did you get the best online deals?
3. Do you have a preference for what Internet browser you use? (Internet explorer, safari, etc)
4. Have you ever been to Disney? What's your favorite ride?
5. You get to have one exotic animal as a pet. Only one! What is it?
6. Is there a book you've read that's completely changed how you view some aspect of the world?
7. What's one kind of candy you doubt you could live without?
8. Have you ever considered vlogging (or do you already)? Or is blogging your only main platform?
9. Are you excited for summer and the beach or are the winter holidays and snow more your style?
10. If you could write/photograph/style/design for any magazine, which would it be?
11. What's one nail polish that you always fall back on, no matter the season or occasion?


And now, a big drum roll... My Nominees! I'm sorry I suck and don't have 11, but I don't follow to many blogs! 

So there's that! I can't wait to see all of my nominee's posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog