welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Name Is Carolyn & Poshmark Is My Newest Addiction

It's true. We're combining two of my most favorite things: online shopping and deals. [Don't those words dound so lovely next to eachother? Yes, I know.] If you've ever seen any of my hauls, especially this one and this one, you'd know I'm a sucker for a good bargain. And I mean a 50% off bargain. None of that 10% garbage. *Wow, you've saved $2.40 today but still spent over $20!* No.

Plus, I'm all about that thrifting life. In town, there's a GoodWill and a consignment shop in the same plaza and it's heavenly. Poshmark is online thrifting. Keep breathing. In. Out.

For all of you who've heard of it, you're probably nodding your head in agreement [and now you're smiling because I caught you. Right? RIGHT?].

I've caught myself on many occasions, getting distracted by a beautiful "Eat Cake for Breakfast" bag from Kate Spade or a really good deal on a leather jacket. It's slowly becoming an addiction and you all need to get in on it. You'll regret it for about 5 minutes. Then you'll never look back. I pinky promise, fingers and toes.

So I needed to vent and tell you all about what's going down with me. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's definitely because I've got the Poshmark bug. And by bug, I mean sickness, but like a good kind of sick. What am I even... Oh, I just got a notification from one potential purchases! Bye for now!

More posts about my poshing and how you can start are coming soon! Until then, check out my closet here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog