welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rest In Peace, Cocoa

Today we said goodbye to my best friend of 10 years, the longest one I've ever been blessed to have. He is the beginning of what is now our "zoo", the ears of our home, is now gone, finally in peace. No one, no thing, should have to suffer like he did, was forced to do. He held on for so long and probably had more life left in him; but the quality of that life is nothing I would ever wish on an creature on this planet. Thank you, my friend, for being that rock in my life, all of our lives. You brought so much joy to our days and when we couldn't return the favor these past few weeks, it was time. Your time. Ours as well. There will never be another dog that can bark like you did or eat as much snow as you did throughout your life. Thank you. Thank you. 7/31/03 - 2/11/14.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog