welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Fives

Hello bloggers! You made it through another week of 2014! My sincere congratulations to all of you. And myself. I made it another 7 days without slapping anyone. It's the little victories, right?

<3
source
Here are some things I've been fawning over this week [and so far this month]!

1. Poshmark. I have an entire series coming to the blog, all about poshing. I'm so addicted, and I think all of you should be to! I have a few pieces listed in my closet that you can check out here.



2. Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea. I have been drinking this stuff like it's going out of style. It's a great "pick me up" in the morning, a "keep me going" in the late afternoon, and a "goodnight world" drink in the evening. Mis a packet with a liter of ice, and I can't complain.


And naturally, Lily had to step in on my shot. She's such a diva, I can't even. 


And now this one needs his own cameo in this post. Sheesh!

3. These NY&Co. Red Sweatpants. I've been living in these pants everyday after school: change out of my jeans and step into my sweats. They're a little too big on me and super long which make them so super comfy.


4. My Heirloom Pear Wallflower. When B&BW had their semi-annual sale, I snatched up 2 wallflowers and this scent has been in my room ever since. The scent isn't super strong, which I like, but I have it plugged in in front of my door so I'm greeted by the pleasent smell. This baby was $2 and I don't regret the purchase!


5. This picture. 3 dogs squished into a bed meant for 1. Do I need any more explaination?


What were some of your favorites from this [very snowy] first week of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog