welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Monday Blues

source
How many of us are upset Broncos fans or supporters on this snowy Monday? I know I am.

I can't call myself a Broncos fan; I'm a hardcore Giants fanatic. Have been since the 2006 season. But I was definitely rooting for Denver, and more importantly, Peyton Manning. I've always had a soft spot for him and his brother. Peyton's one of those players that I turn up the volume for when I've got the NFL countdowns because I love listening to him talk. He's so wise and wellspoken. So I had my money (not legitimately) on the Broncos, purely becuase of him. 

They had a stellar season and it ended so poorly and now TV reporters and sports fans will only look at this awful superbowl blowout to judge their entire season.

[My mom did throw $10 into the pot for me at the party she went to, but I sadly turned up with nothing. My mother, however, walked out with $110!! Story of my life, or what?!]

Also, there were no good commercials to make up for the sucky game play. There were a couple that really stood out to me though!

Who doesn't love a little Stephen Colbert?



Then there was this awesome Doritos ad:


AND THEN MORE COLBERT. I basically died when I saw this pop back onto my TV.


But the biggest upset of all? The Giants did not play.

Needless to say, it was not a good Sunday for me.

How did you Super Bowl festivities go?
Did your team win or lose?
Did ya'll party at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog