welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Friday, January 3, 2014

NEW VIDEO: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation!

In today's new misscarolynxo video, I applied this CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation for the first time! If you want to see how it applies and how I ended up liking the foundation, check out the video now!






*$8-$13 at most drugstores and Ulta
*Claims to have the lasting power of a primer, the coverage of a concealer and the blendability of a foundation
*14 color options - [I chose "Buff Beige"]
*SPF 20

So there's my video of the day! I hope you all enjoyed and I'll be uploading again on Monday! Stay tined for tomorrows First Impressions blog post! Have a wonderful Friday, guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog