welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Time Is Here! TAG

There's 10 days until Christmas, how excited are we?! I'm practically in a permanent state of shock//excitement//anticipation. I haven't even finished my Christmas shopping yet... But I'm SO pumped about the things I got for my mom. 

Anywho... Today we're doing the Christmas Time Is Here TAG! Becuase, well, Christmas is almost here guys! Those advent calendars are almost all eaten up! [Unless you're like me, and I save all the chocolate until the end of the week so I can indulge... Anyone else?]

source
1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Giving gifts. I have a job now and can spend my own money on the 8 billion people I've always wanted to give back to and it makes me ecstatic to go shopping for them!


2. When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Milk and cookies, duh! My mom makes Christmas cookie platters every year and us kids always used to leave the ones with nuts and coconut for Santa so we could keep the chocolate ones. 

3. Do you and/or your family have any Christmas traditions?
One of our newest traditions as of 3 or 4 years ago is doing Secret Santa. We each get 2 people, one "gift" person and an "ornament" person. I'm a boss at Secret Santa-ing, I'm going to be honest, 


4. When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating? 

If by all out, we mean a tacky amount of blow up and Christmas light figurines filling the entire front lawn, then no. But we do decorate every room in the house to some extent and it feels like walking into a just-starting-out Christmas Tree Shoppe. 

5. What is your favorite Christmas dinner food? 
Mashed potatoes and bread. 


6. What is your favorite Christmas movie? 
BY FAR the claymation "Year Without a Santa Claus". The Miser brothers are my jam. 

source

7. What is your favorite Christmas song? 

I don't have a single favorite but we have a tape of my dad singing a bunch of classics with his quartet and it makes me smile hearing his impeccable bass voice from 20 years ago. 

source
8. What was your favorite gift you've ever received?
My first ever laptop. It was 2009, I think, and 6 months later I found the YouTube and blogging communities. It's the gift that led me to be who I am and do what I do today! [Cheesy, I know.]


9. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
I don't have a specific one, but last year, I love being the last one awake every year so I make my siblings wait by the tree to open gifts. Muahah. 


10. Does it snow where you live?

Yes! We got some measly ice storm last night, and I'm not impressed. I'm waiting for a massive Nor'Easter. 
11. Do you own an "ugly holiday sweater"? 
Nope! That's what moms from the 80's era are for, right?


12. Hot chocolate or eggnog? 
Hot chocolate, forever and ever. And ever. I basically bleed hot chocolate and lemonade. 


13. Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?
I can't fit under a mistletoe without my head hitting it. You answer that question for me, babe. 

source

I tag all of you to do this tag!
If you've done another Christmas Tag, leave your post in a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog