welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

What I'm Thankful For - Sunday Social 11/24/13

Wow, long time no post... Almost a week! I'm so sorry, but I've been trying to get back into my YouTube groove... check out my channel here; there will be a new video up [possibly] today!

So, without further ado, here is a [very condensed] list of what I'm thankful for!

1. Family and friends. I couldn't imagine living without all of my losers: I'm already going crazy being trapped in my house alone, and it's only been 2 days. I miss the children screaming and my mom yelling?! Oy!



2. My Internet family. Let's be honest, I spend more time intereacting with my viewers//readers than I do "real" people, some days. So many people have made the last 3.5 years enjoyable for me, and I couldn't picture myself doing anything else! Thank you, 989 subscribers, 93 total twitter followers and 115 total insta followers, thank you. 

3. My little nugget. This bird flapped and tumbled [literally] his way into my life and therefore my heart. The way my muscles have adapted to immediately go downstairs to the den to retreive him every morning, still surprises me, to the point where I question how he's on my shoulder already. <3

4. Of course, my other little love muffins. As much as they drive me crazy [I did not appreciate the 6 a.m. barking yesterday morning], I've had these dogs for so long, and I don't want to know what coming home to a quiet, empty house feels like. They've always brought me so much comfort and security, like they have my back, just not opposable thumbs! [Not all are pictured below!]













5. The state that I live in//the schools that I've gone to. Not a lot of people come from a place as nice as I do [not to brag of course, I'm very lucky]. I've been given so many opportunities, awards, offers, compliments, positions, etc. I've been to other districts and none have the same unity as my hometown does. I appreciate what we have here.

6. Marching band. I've met my closest friends, favorite teacher[s], different adults in the field, college aids and students, all sorts of people through this activity. And it's more than a credit in school. We're telling stories at Senior Night on Friday and one of the kid's was great: He joined band to get an extra credit in school so that he can graduate. And after 13 years of school and finally graduating, he made some life long friends and found himself. In a matter of 3 months. I can't describe the feels I have for my sport.

7. The New York Giants. On a much lighter note, God Bless BG for getting me hooked on my G-men. Over the years, I've grown emotionally attached to the team, it's a little crazy.

What are some things you're thankful for?
Are you looking forward to this holiday or is Christmas your game?
Let me know!

I'm linking up with Neely @ acompletewasteofmakeup and Ashley @ashleylately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog