Yay, happy Sunday everyone! How'd it go these past 7 days? Me? Well, I had a marvelous time [*southern belle accent implied*].
Today I'm linking up with Neely @ acompletewasteofmakeup for the Sunday Social linkup. Don't forget to link up and make some new blogging friends!
1) What is currently on your wishlist? A blogging & vlogging camera and a car!
2) Share a new iPhone app that you've recently discovered and we all need. Does Candy Crush count? Because I'm basically addicted and I advise all of you to download it so you can send me lives. It would be greatly appreciated/
3) What is a new fall TV show that you have added to your DVR? The Blacklist. If you haven't seen this one yet, you have to. I only like select crime shows and this one has managed to wiggle its way onto my list - check it out Mondays @ 10 on NBC. [I even stay up late to watch it people. I don't even do that for PLL.]
4) Share your social media sites so we can follow you.
I'm trying to be more consistent with my social media! Don't mind the fact that I've only tweeted like 10 times. I'm a dweeb but I'm working on it, ok?
5) What is a TV show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV Show: Law & Order SVU. If you know anything about me, you'd know of my obsession for this show; I'm not much of a TV watcher but I've seen every episode. Let's be real, that's why Netflix exists, right?
Movie: Bridesmaids & When in Rome. Josh Duhamel. Do I need any more explaination?
Song: Anything country, pretty much. Blake Shelton is my man, though.
If you participated in this linkup, tell me, I want to check out your blog! Spread the love, ladies!