welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social [11.3.2013]

Yay, happy Sunday everyone! How'd it go these past 7 days? Me? Well, I had a marvelous time [*southern belle accent implied*].

Today I'm linking up with Neely @ acompletewasteofmakeup for the Sunday Social linkup. Don't forget to link up and make some new blogging friends!

1) What is currently on your wishlist? A blogging & vlogging camera and a car!

2) Share a new iPhone app that you've recently discovered and we all need. Does Candy Crush count? Because I'm basically addicted and I advise all of you to download it so you can send me lives. It would be greatly appreciated/

3) What is a new fall TV show that you have added to your DVR? The Blacklist. If you haven't seen this one yet, you have to. I only like select crime shows and this one has managed to wiggle its way onto my list - check it out Mondays @ 10 on NBC. [I even stay up late to watch it people. I don't even do that for PLL.]

4) Share your social media sites so we can follow you. 

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dotgblog
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/dotgblog
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/misscarolynxo

I'm trying to be more consistent with my social media! Don't mind the fact that I've only tweeted like 10 times. I'm a dweeb but I'm working on it, ok?

5) What is a TV show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?

TV Show: Law & Order SVU. If you know anything about me, you'd know of my obsession for this show; I'm not much of a TV watcher but I've seen every episode. Let's be real, that's why Netflix exists, right?

Movie: Bridesmaids & When in Rome. Josh Duhamel. Do I need any more explaination?

Song: Anything country, pretty much. Blake Shelton is my man, though.

If you participated in this linkup, tell me, I want to check out your blog! Spread the love, ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog