welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social: 11/17/13

Sunday SocialHey gals [any guys? It's doubtful], welcome to my 3rd Sunday Social post! Can you believe we only have six more left in 2013? Holy hella cray! And this weeks theme is all fours. Thank god it's not 7's. Does anyone else hate that number?

1) Name 4 jobs you've had in your life. I've had one... my current one... so this is awkward. I work at a restaurant [aka, a word I can never spell right, LOL]
 
2) Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. Bridesmaids, When In Rome, any of the claymation Christmas movies on ABC family and The Last Song. I'm such a girl. 




3) Name 4 places you have lived. I'm a die-hard Connecticuter, Nutmegger, Connecticutian, whateveryouwanttocalliter and have only lived here. Granted, I'm 16 so I'm bound to get out sometime! 

4) Name 4 of your favorite foods. Cheese, [nut free] trail mix, veggie chili and salted caramel anything and everything. 

5) Name 4 things you always carry with you. My lanyard that holds my keys, money, ID and lipgloss. And my cell phone, if course. This is 2013 we're talking about. I know other people feel naked without the whole Internet at their fingers, don't lie. 


6) Name 4 places you have been on vacation. Florida [Disney], Ludlow VT, Cape Cod, Mystic CT.


So, I've come to the conclusion that I am so vanilla. I need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog