welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Markdown: Cotton On "Nothing Over $5"


For this week's Monday Markdown, I'm keeping it pretty simple because setting up for these posts is going to take a lot of time. Time that I don't have at this very moment before this post needs to go up :p Nevertheless, I have some awesome deals for ya'll to check out. You're welcome.


Okay, story time.

I blame ayydubs for my new Cotton On addiction. It was a typical afternoon; I was on my laptop, when I should've been typing my 2 research papers, just casually scrolling through my subscriptions. We've all been there, you all know what I mean. I was watching one of Alyx's OOTW and she talked about a set of earrings that came with pyramid shapes and pearls and such all in a pack for a really good price. And I had to have the pack. Obviously. 

So little ole me types in cottonon.com into my address bar and waited 5 years for Internet Explorer to open. Let's just say the rest is history. And by that, I mean I spent 3 hours adding and subtracting things from my cart until I had the most perfect array of items and free shipping. ...And still 2 research papers to write.

If you haven't seen my newest Cotton On haul (then what are you doing with your life?! Hello!), then you wouldn't know about Cotton On's $5 clearance section. This is where the majority of my purchases were from and the reason for this post. Found here, Cotton On has a permanent page of sale items that are all under $5. They have one for $10 as well, but let's be real, we're going for reasonable prices here, can I get an AMEN?

All photos via cottonon.com














The pieces above are just some of the items on the list. So awesome right?! PLUS, if you spend over $45, which is not a hard task, you get free shipping!

If you want to see what I got from Cotton On, check out my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog