welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Chit Chat: Introducing Everyday Blogging!

YES. It's true. I promise, your little eyeballs are not broken. No need to run to your creepy Walmart eye doctor, my children. Or... do you have a nice eye doctor? Lucky you.

I have neglected my blog for far too long. A post every couple weeks is so scummy. Me no likey. And I love the fact that I have this platform to reach out to potentially thousands of people so I need to start taking advantage of that. And what better way to do that than a post everyday!!!

In order to stick to this promise (something I oh-so-oftenly fail at, I know), I have come up with themed days. How long these days will last, I don't know because I'm not gonna lie, they're pretty cheesy. But it is my hope that they will keep me motivated to write; so that when I sit down at my laptop, I don't get frustrated that I have no ideas and then end up on that weird part of the internet (you all know what I'm talking about, don't lie to me).

So are ya'll ready for the themes?! Psh, I know you are.

Sundays will be "Sunday Chit Chats". So, basically what I'm doing right now. Updating you guys on what's up, what I've been doing with my life, what's going on for this upcoming week, all that jazz. Pretty much, a diary entry, which makes sense because, hello, has anyone noticed my URL? LOL.

Mondays will be "Monday Markdowns". Basically, I'm going to sign up for every major company's online shopping newsletter so I can bring you guys a ton of great deals that will be happening for the week  or a few days. And I know what you're thinking. 'Carolyn, isn't signing up for all of those constant and relentless and annoying emails going to be a hastle?' Oh, yes it is, sister. But I have mentally prepared myself. I bought a lot of asprin.

Tuesdays will be "Tu(esday)torial". I just felt the need to mesh two words so these themes would be up to par, ya know? Tuesdays will be devoted to makeup, hair, DIYs, recipes, etc. Pretty much, just teaching you guys how to do something and then simplifying it. Because, Lord know, I ain't about that craft life, but I'd like to try and take you guys along with me.

Wednesdays will be random! I think 6 days are enough for weird themes and structures, so Wednesdays will be any posts that won't fit in one of the themed days.

Thursdays will be "My Thoughts and What Nots". {This day is a little iffy. I'm not 100% happy with the theme.} But Thursdays will be product reviews and first impressions. I need some informational aspect to my typically random blog, so those are your Thursdays!

Fridays will be "Friday Faves". Even though Fridays in themselves are favorites, am I right? These posts will be random things I liked during the week, from makeup to food (lots of food) to places to youtubers & bloggers. Like a lot of peoples monthly favorites but not as drawn out and ridiculously boring, I hope.

Saturdays will be "[S]te[A]l Her S[T]yle [URDAY]s". Saturdays are just like they sound: A set of outfits from a celebrity or even a YouTuber that I'll make outfit collages for so you all can look like them! LOL, when you think about these style steals, they sound so shallow. AKA, the YouTube community in a nut shell. *Insert laugh-cry emoji*

And there's that! Like I stated before, I don't know how long I'll carry on these themes. They say it takes 27 days to form a habit, so expect these type of posts for at least a month! If by then, I'm sick of this structure, we'll switch it up!

Let me know what you think of this schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog