welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Today's Video: My First Impressions on the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick


In today's video, I applied the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick. Being a (lately, especially) oily and acne prone skinned person, this foundation was NOT for me. It claims to be shine free but unfortunately, just added to the grease ball effect I already have going for me.

My acne showed through, the foundation started to move moments after blending and after I turned off the camera, not even 10 minutes later, I notices this product oxidizing. I had such high hopes for this foundation especially after liking (not loving) the regular liquid Fit Me foundation by Maybelline.

I took some pictures that are higher quality than my current filming camera:


Click to enlarge
 

Click to enlarge
 

Click to enlarge

*These photos were taken in a natural light and are un edited!

To see my full review, check out the video above! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog