welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Morning Serenity

As I sit down to write this random, unplanned, unrelated-to-anything-else-on-my-blog post, I feel a sense of calmness... despite the dogs barking, kitchen appliances sounding and Paul Blart: Mall Cop playing on the TV. But maybe that's what makes this morning so soothing: the familiar sounds of my family bustling around, readying themselves for the day, the birds doing the same outside the open windows.

Many people think calm and associate it with pastel colors, candles burning, a warm bath. But in my household, burning waffles, freezing tile floors and squeaking birds scream Sunday morning to me.

I wouldn't change the crazy antics of my little 1300 sq foot home for anything else.

What is your favorite way to spend the perfect Sunday morning? Tell me in the comments!

 
IMAGE: PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog