welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Food Diary: February 9th, 2013

BRRR, this blizzard kicked my town's A S S today! My mom shoveled for almost 5 hours and barely made a dent today! But more on that tomorrow... I wanted to share what I ate with you guys today!
 
Eating clean has been my #1 priority lately. I need to get mah bootaaay in shape for this summer! So here's what I ate today! ENJOY!!! :)

Breakfast:


 
 
For the past few mornings, I've been obsessed with this toast - a piece of whole wheat bread with smooth peanut butter and 2 freshly sliced strawberries on top. I've actually been looking forward to breakfast!!
 

Lunch:

I didn't take a picture, (BOO!) but I threw together a low sodium turkey & cheese sandwich on wheat bread and an orange (not on the sandwich! ha ha ha)
 

Dinner:

For dinner, we sautéed up some peppers, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and onions in some stewed tomatoes served with a tiny bit of rice and a half of a rosemary chicken breast! This is by far my favorite meal!
 
 
 
And of course, I guzzled down 2 liters of water throughout the day and got my workout in!(Post coming soon!)
 
Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading!
 
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog