welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

EOS - The Lowdown

  For as long as I can remember, the EOS lip balm has been the almighty savior of YouTube gurus & blogger's chapped lips. But is this little inconvenient shaped balm really worth all the hype? DUN DUN DUNNNNN... Keep reading to find out.


EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint (my new fave!)

  For (around) $3 a piece, you get a little .25 oz ball of chap stick. Not gonna lie, the ball shape is definitely awkward; applying in public is a fun time but also finding a space in your bag for the ball is.. at the least, difficult. I can't explain how many times I've wanted to just run out of the house with my phone, keys and a chap stick and then having to leave this behind because it doesn't fit in my back pocket.
  I mean, I guess it could, but really, it's probably not going to happen.






  If you can get passed the shape, it isn't a major deal because the actual product is great. Not only does this little sphere of magical awesomeness come in a variety of different flavors/scents/colors/whatever you wanna call it, but it is such a smooth consistency that never fails me when I'm in need of some lip re-smoothening. Call me crazy, but sometimes when I apply it over some seriously nasty, peeling chapped lips, all the dead stuff vanishes. I dunno how they do it, but you NEED to get yourself an EOS.

  Okay, so I guess that pretty much does it - EOS lip balms are for sure worth the hype. And for $3, what do you have to lose? =)

2 comments:

  1. I am still trying to determine if I like it or not. I think it is the scent I have that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite eos lipbalm is the mint and I absolutely hate the smell of summer fruit. I'm trying to avoid just buying the set of all of them, just to keep the joy going of randomly finding different scents lol but it's not going great seeing that walmart is the closest to me and mine only carries the two scents I mentioned above. Excellent post by the way.
    -Your newest follower,
    http://www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog