welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social 12/1/13


Happy December, guys! Did we all say Rabbit, Rabbit this morning? Rest assured, I forgot too. But don't forget to open your advent calendars! 

And without further ado, these are a few of my favorite things...

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I sound like a broken record, but I'm just doin' me, bein' me... [what does that even mean]? I'm a huge advocate for caramel. My favorite is the one from Hood with little chocolate covered caramel bites.

2. What is your favorite smell? Rain on hot pavement in the summer time. When my mom makes pasta sauce in the winter time. [She's making some today!!]


3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) Is this even a question? Hump Day, fo sho.



But, to be a little more original, I love this Kmart commercial. Sorry if ya hate it.


4. What is your favorite day of the week? Sundays. for sure. I never work on Sundays, no school, football's on, my mom cooks like a lunatic [yum!], and I get to read and write blog posts, edit and watch YouTube videos!


5. What is your favorite way to waste time? Pinterest. God damn, Pinterest is procrastination's advocate. But my favorite? YouTube videos all the way. Jeez, I'm an internet junkie. 


6. What is your favorite article of clothing? My New York and Co. jeans. Everyone always asks me if they're jeggings and, I kid you not, they're actual jeans and I love them. 


Don't forget to link up with Neely and Ashley!

How was your week?
What are your plans for this lovely Sunday?
What's your favorite thing about this time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog