welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Running // Workout Playlist + Tips to Choosing Songs For Yours

If you're anything like me, working out and music go hand in hand; working out simply does not come without it's buddy. So today I threw together a quick workout playlist that I jam to on my runs and how you can find your perfect list.



I have to start this list with the best song and a little explanation. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Maybe cliche, but holy holy moly, this song. It's practically my motivation to be awesome. If I hear this song come on the radio, it's like a magnet that draws me up off the couch and forces me to do stuff.

And I think that a song like this is necessary for a good run and/or workout.

Maybe for you it's not Radioactive, but try to find the song that has a motivational effect on you. We are surrounded by music everyday so pay attention to the radio or through YouTube videos or even on TV shows!
Download Shazam. This app is perfect for when you hear that song that you have to download, but have never heard it before and don't know what the F*&^ it is. Shazam saves my life... but really just hours of googling. Okay, do you have that song in mind? Awesome. You're well on your way (what TV show has that phrase at the end of it.... anyone?) to building your playlist! You can plug the song into your Pandora and jam to similar music!


Here are some more songs that I have on my iTunes:

Cher Lloyd - Want U Back
Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
DJ Earworm - Party On The Floor
DJ Earworm - United State Of Pop 2012
DJ Earworm - United State Of Pop 2010
Fall Out Boy - Light Em Up
Icona Pop - I Love It
*Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (Trap Remix)
*Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger (Remix)
*Ke$ha - We R Who We R (Fred Falke Club Mix)
Lana Del Rey - Radio
Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
Macklemore - Hold Your Head Up
Macklemore - The End
Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
Macklemore - Thrift Shop
Owl City - Metropolis
Pit Bull - Shake Senora
*Selena Gomez - Hit the Lights (DJ Kimbo Remix)
Selena Gomez - Come & Get It

{This isn't all of them, just some of my most listened to!}

Songs marked with a * were remixes found on YouTub




IMAGES:

Running , iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog