welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Favorite Fitness Apps!


Today I'm sharing with you my favorite smartphone apps I use to aid in weight loss and/or exercise!

  1. My Fitness Pal. I use MFP mainly to track my exercise, not calories. I'm not a fan of calorie counting; it's too much time consuming and stressful! But I like to know my calorie burn on a daily basis, whether it be 30 minutes on the elliptical or a POP Pilates video! To sign up, all you do is download the app, inputting your weight, age, height, etc. Then click "Add To Diary", select "Cardiovascular", find your exercise and enter the time you did it for! It calculates the calories burned and logs them! SUPER easy!
  2. Twitter and Tumblr. Yes, 2 social networking sites! The inspiration from the "fit fam" on Twitter and "fitblrs" on Tumblr are super inspiring and encouraging. To know that there are other girls in the same boat as you is motivation to know that they're struggling or progressing too. You can even due it anonymously; with no face to your page, it's easier to share experiences or struggles without worrying someone will find you out! :)
So those are my favorite fitness apps! I've been doing pretty well with staying on track and, they aren't the secret to my success, but I love using these apps everyday even while I'm working out!

What are your guys favorite health/fitness apps? Let me know! I want to download some more! :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog