welcome to thediaryofatallgirl!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today's Video: We Can't Stop - Makeup & Hair

An hour of (poor) footage, 12 hours worth of editing and a whole lot of stress and tears later, I present to you my tutorial on Miley Cyrus's makeup in her new music video, We Can't Stop!



I'm literally jumping with excitement as I upload and write this post. I worked so long and hard to make this video super special.

Keep in mind, Windows Movie Maker is meant for flipping cats to be able to use so I was limited on effects and such, which sucks. But I id the best I could and I'm uber proud of this video! Overly edited videos are my favorites to do, not gonna lie. They're easy to watch and a blast to produce.

So I hope ya'll enjoy!!!




"We Can't Stop" Written by Miley Cyrus, Michael Williams, Timothy Thomas, Theron Thomas. performed by Miley Cyrus. Produced by Mike Will Made It. Courtesy of RCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! =)

Search This Blog